Advance Your Bottom Line by Optimizing Your IT.
The ongoing consolidation efforts occurring within the retail, manufacturing and distribution chains are compressing strategic planning cycles, while markets remain demanding in their expectations. Today’s business strategies must not only address the long-term viability of the enterprise, but also deliver short-term results.
The popularity of e-commerce, especially establishing online marketplaces for procurement and selling, has increased the pace of change in these industries with new alternatives emerging for supply chains. These e-supply chains are changing conventional approaches and new customer relationship management (CRM) strategies are supplementing traditional buyer-seller relationships.
Our technology consultations can help ensure your IT initiatives are aligned with your corporate strategy and objectives. We can address business-process design through effective technology in order to improve your balance sheet.
Our services include these core segments:
- Growth strategy
- Acquisition due diligence and planning
- Asset productivity
- Integrated supply chain management
- Strategic procurement and sourcing
- Strategic planning, control and modeling
- Production network optimization
- Customer service
- Retail/convenience store innovations
- Post-merger integration
- Change management
- E-business strategies and implementation
- Comprehensive technology implementation
Contact us to learn how we can help you succeed in a changing economy.