Electronic Discovery Consultant
Responsibilities include assisting in organizing and maintaining Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and other litigation documents to ensure compliance with requirements for document preservation and assisting with database maintenance to provide support for all regional E-Discovery projects. This is a client-facing role that involves communicating proactively and establishing strong working relationships.
- Manage all database-related functions.
- Administer Relativity Software and support attorney’s use of Relativity.
- Work closely with IT to maintain databases and update software as required.
- Create databases and respond to the needs of department management, legal teams, or clients.
- Design databases and establish workflow to support efficient document reviews.
- Manage the implementation of database systems, external web-based document repositories, external web-based case management tools, etc.
- Work to accurately and efficiently ensure the timely flow and on-line availability of document and electronic evidence collections, as well as the quality of database content and associated document images on all matters throughout the region.
- Manipulate data load files between litigation review platforms to assure quality and cost efficiency of document review projects and document management.
- Provide consultation to all offices concerning ESI for collections, processing, review, and production.
- Organize and Maintain documents and evidence.
- Organize and index case documents and develop document retrieval systems best equipped for the engagement involved.
- Utilize computer-assisted litigation support systems, including electronic databases and the internet.
- Assist with collection of documents in both hard copy and electronic form.
- Manage collection, and runs the technical processing, culling, review, and hosting of electronic data as well as all hard copy or opposing productions.
- Process data using LAW software.
- Perform quality and technical control of deliveries.
Job Holder Requirements Essential Criteria:
- Relevant experience required, as well as experience in a Litigation Technology Support role; Full-cycle litigation experience required.
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Technical knowledge to include Microsoft O365; Relativity; and SQL
- Excellent writing skills
- Client interaction and support including project management, budgeting, status reporting, etc.
Technical and personal skills: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; Strong attention to detail; Good written and verbal communication skills; Working knowledge of forensics and electronic discovery; Must maintain client confidentiality; Must be able to work independently, exhibit professionalism, and work in a team-oriented environment; Must possess good judgment in making decisions and be creative in solving problems; Knowledge of Relativity and other litigation software, such as Concordance and LAW; Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.